Sunshine Print Artspace (SPA), is a not-for-profit, volunteer-run workshop based in Sunshine, Victoria.
Established by Artists Phillip Doggett-Williams and Adrian Spurr in 2017 SPA is a creative hub and a place for self-expression and creativity.
We are dedicated to fostering, promoting and facilitating excellence and innovation in artistic practice by providing an access printmaking studio for established and emerging artists and members of our community.
We offer Open Access for screen printing on paper and fabric, etching, lithography, and relief printing and run a variety of workshops.
Future plans include a professional art gallery, outreach education program, international residency, forums, performance and an expanded arts network to include textile practitioners,
writers, filmmakers, animators, and designers.
To be recognised as a place where creativity, innovation and excellence in artistic practice is fostered.
- Provide access print facilities for emerging and professional artists in the production of silkscreen, lithographic, textile and intaglio printing.
- Facilitate opportunities for artists to document and display their artworks.
- Facilitate public workshops and cultural activities across a range of mediums and creative practices.
- Support youth and adult leadership programs through mentor partnerships.
- Provide a facility for meaningful dialogue and expression on issues of culture, politics and the environment.
Contact us for further information on becoming involved with SPA as a member to access facilities, participate in workshops, collaborate in a community project or volunteer with us.